Medical micropigmentation offers an opportunity to aesthetically solve problems of medical nature, which are related to the colour modifications in the damaged skin area, and it is directed towards the improvement of the skin colour by applying durable pigments of natural colours.
What techniques are applied
Micropigmentation can diminish the visibility of the following defects by:
- Camouflage of scars acquired through trauma and surgery (also plastic surgery);
- Camouflage of stitch traces in the area of ears after the complexion tightening operations;
- Visual restoration of the breast areola exterior after mastectomy (after the removal of the mammary gland along with the breast areola);
- Increase or decrease of the areola in case of disproportion, the achievement of colour saturation;
- Camouflage of the white spots of vitiligo (depigmentation of a skin area);
- Camouflage of strained skin orpostnatal stria, as well as changes to the skin caused by hormones or weight loss;
- Visual restoration of the eyebrow and lash lines in case of alopecia or hair loss after chemotherapy;
- Visual restoration of hair pattern on the scalp;
- Camouflage of dark circles under the eyes.
You look perfect under any weather circumstances – on the beach, in a sports hall, in the sauna, etc.
There is no need for the daily make-up
The face acquires more expressive features.
Suitable also for women with allergy to make-up and with poor eyesight.
What the procedure is like
Consultation with a specialist is mandatory before medical camouflage is performed. It is necessary to find out if the defect can be dealt with from the medical point of view.
The same way it is necessary to do the colour test in order to choose the pigment that maximally matches your skin colour.
During the consultation the specialist will answer all your questions of interest concerning the procedure.
The first procedure
The specialist starts working with the previously agreed and tested pigment colour which guarantees a complete match of the end result. Anaesthetic cream is spread on the permanent area.
The micropigmentation is carried out by the help of disposable needles.
The last stage of the procedure is a cooling compress and application of a special protective cream and a curing cream.
Keep in mind that 50% of good quality result depends on the right care and adherence to all precautionary measures.
The scab from the treated area may not be removed mechanically, for 7–10 days it is advisable to refrain from warming procedures, bathhouses, sauna, solarium, swimming pool as well as exposure to the direct sunlight.
Correction in a month
Correction is not always required but it is usually performed in order to adjust the colour shade, intensity and lines to fulfil client’s wish. We recommend carrying it out within 1–3 months after the first procedure.
Over time the skin loses the pigment, and the pigmented areas fade. In such case repeated correction is required. We advise to perform it every 12 or 24 months.
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Infectious diseases;
- Viral infections;
- Disposition to keloids;
- Blood clotting functional disorders;
- Allergic reactions to the pigment composition;
- Thyroid gland functional and metabolic disorders;
- Blood diseases, poor blood clotting;
- Cardiovascular diseases;
- Presence of keloids in the treatment area;
Consultation (sketch, shape and colour matching, allergy test)20.00 €
Scar, stretch mark, vitiligo, breast areola reconstruction (1 hour)70.00 €