Linda Zvirbule is a specialist in micropigmentation, lash lamination and facial treatments – for beauty and health. Linda is characterised of a good mood, an individual approach to each client and a well-considered choice of work method. All of it is a successful guarantee for an excellent work outcome.
- Lip micropigmentation
- Eye micropigmentation (inter-lash line)
- Eyebrow micropigmentation (powder brows)
- Eyebrow correction and tinting with a dye or henna
- Eyebrow and lash lamination
- International CIDESCO Riga Cosmetics School – a certified beautician and health care practitioner and an international CIDESCO beautician’s certificate.
- 2001 – Turība University, Faculty of Business Administration.
- 2003 – Turība University, Faculty of Law.
- 2004 – Latvian Chamber of Crafts fellow’s diploma in visagiste’s profession.
- 2005 – Roberto Albetini’s master classe, 5-day course.
- 2005 and 2006 – Course "Long Time Liner" in linergist’s speciality.
- 2006 – Course in parlour "Pikaso", lash extension specialist’s qualification obtained.
- 2006 – Participation in the 7th Open Visagiste Competition of the Baltics.
- 2008 – “Long Time Liner” permanent make-up training with an international certificate.
- 2019 – Course “Yumi Lashes” in studio/school "Beauty 4 Eyes".
- 2020 – Lash and eyebrow lamination course “Yumi Lashes” and “Yumi Brows” in International School "Yumi Lashes".
- 2020 – Permanent make-up workshop with Oksana Martynenko in Kiev.